Blog-versary

Credit: Alenavysotskaya Arts



Fellow horror fan readers:

I'll be celebrating my eight year blog-aversary this month and I thought I'd kick start this occasion by posting for the month of October. Since I did start blogging in my favorite holiday season so long ago, it makes sense for me to catch up and write about all the horror/horror like films I've seen in the last year.
A few updates:


1. Completely up to date with Supernatural so when the show starts up, I'll be providing recaps on the show every week, for the first time ever!
2. I watched almost all of the Friday the 13th franchise films (except Jason X) so I'll be writing those films too
3. I'll be writing about old school horror pictures like Night of the Living Dead (one of my favorites) and of course, finally, Shaun of the Dead.
4. Buffy recaps of favorite Halloween episodes upcoming. I already wrote about why I loved Hush. I got a few other favorites.
5. This is going to be fun!

Happy Blog-aversay to me!


Comments

Popular Posts