Play Dead

Tonight, I had the privilege of watching Teller’s play, “Play Dead” in Greenwich Village.  DSC03576
Because we couldn’t take any pictures during the performance (it would reveal all the secrets and then no one would want to come!), I took pictures of the inside.
Below is the only good picture from the interior of the theater. And that’s where my picture taking stopped.
DSC03580
This show is filled with thrills, “ethereal sounds,” and great history of some sick people. The show was a mixture of a haunted walk and attraction in one – and it worked!
Discussing the details of the show will ruin the experience for you so I won’t continue any further. What I will say is that I clutched my friend in the dark (there were numerous times when you were plunged in complete darkness – even the Exit signs were turned off) many a time during this ninety minute performance and it didn’t get better each time – people’s shrieking escalated each time.

I had a blast watching this show and I’m sure you will too. This is the perfect play to have a reason to cower closer to your honey and maybe get frisky after with all the adrenaline running in your body from the fear caused by the commotion.
If you like haunted attractions and the history in any walking tour in the city, you will thoroughly enjoy Play Dead.

Comments

Popular Posts